World market for professional appliances
November 2020, II Ed. , 190 pages
Price (single user license): EUR 1600.00 / US$ 1964.16
for multiple/corporate license prices please contact us
Report Code: AP27
Copyright: CSIL Milano
Status:available for online purchase and immediate download
For any information please Contact us
This Report provides information on the world market for professional appliances including the following products Report provides information on the world market for professional appliances including:
- cooking appliances for the foodservice industry (ovens, hoods, professional coffee machines and ice-makers)
- refrigeration products (freezers and vending machines)
- washing and dishwashing machines
- commercial air conditioning
The analysis ranks 80 professional appliance manufacturers selected according to their volume of sales. From the point of view of the ownership, 68% of these companies are public listed while 32% are private owned. Considering the country of the headquarters, 20% of companies are located in Asia Pacific, 27% in America and 53% in EMEA Area.
Company profiles are available for the top 50 appliance manufacturers, with information on products manufactured, recent facts, basic data (including total turnover of the last two years, professional appliances turnover, professional appliances share on total production, number of employees), sales breakdown by business, product and geographical area, production sites and brands.
The report is divided as follows:
PART I: SCENARIO
- Basic data on the professional appliances sector, including ranking by sales and estimated market shares of the top manufacturers.
- World trade of professional appliances: basic data and overview of world trade of professional appliances: refrigeration, commercial cooking (including hoods), commercial dishwashing machines, washing (laundry), air conditioners, automatic vending machines.
- World trade of professional appliances by segment.
PART II: TOP 50 MAJOR APPLIANCES MANUFACTURERS
- Profiles of 50 major appliances manufacturers worldwide with information on company background, basic data, manufacturing presence and recent facts.
PART III: EXCEL DIRECTORY
- A detailed and customizable Excel Database with all the market figures and international trade by single product code is delivered together with this report. Data are reported both in values (US$) and in quantities (Units).
World. Professional Appliances. Leading countries, 2019.
Percentage shares by country
In the period 2017-2019 the commercial appliances sector worldwide registered an increasing trend of 4.4% as yearly average.
The 10 leading manufacturers in the commercial appliances business own a 34% market share which lifts up to 71% if considering the combined sales of the top 50 manufacturers.
The world trade of commercial appliances amounted to US$ 46 billion in 2019, equal to around 44 million units.
CSIL expects the commercial appliances market to completely achieve its 2019 values in 2023. The dramatic impact of the lockdowns will translate in -16% consumption drop in 2020.
Recovery is expected to start in 2021, especially in the second half (+3% roughly on yearly bases), then more market growth (+8% in average) is expected in 2022 and 2023
Abstract of Table of Contents
- Research field and working tools; Considered codes: number, name and description; The sample at a glance; Exchange rates, LCU per USD
- PART I: SCENARIO
- Basic data and activity trend
- World. Professional appliances sector at glance
- World. Professional appliances market by region. Activity trend
- Competition, Manufacturing locations and employment
- World. Market concentration in the Professional and Home appliances business
- Professional appliances worldwide. Leading companies. Estimated sales value and market shares
- Leading brands by segment
- Professional appliances worldwide. Selected companies by segment (REFRIGERATION, VENDING, WASHING, DISHWASHING, HVAC, COOKING). Estimated sales value and market shares
- World. Professional appliances. Manufacturing location of leading players
- Leading companies. Number of employees in the professional appliance business
- Sales by geographical area and leading countries
- World. Professional appliances. Estimated market breakdown by geographical area
- EMEA, America, Asia-Pacific. Leading companies. Total sales of professional appliances
- World. Professional Appliances. Leading countries. Top 5 manufacturers, Top 5 exporters, Top 5 importers, Top 5 consumers
- Outlook and forecasts
- World. GDP growth in real terms, 2017-2019 and forecasts 2020-2023
- World. Professional Appliances consumption. Forecasts, 2020-2023
- World trade of professional appliances
- World. Exports and imports of professional appliances by segment, 2014-2019
- World trade of professional appliances by country/geographical area, 2014 and 2019
- World. Professional appliances. Main exporting and importing countries, 2014-2019
- Trade balance of professional appliances, 2014-2019, focus on selected countries
- World. The main exporting and importing countries by segment, 2014-2019: Refrigeration, Commercial cooking, Dishwashing machines commercial, Washing (Laundry), Air conditioning, Automatic vending machiner
- PART II: PROFILES OF MAJOR PROFESSIONAL APPLIANCES MANUFACTURERS WORLDWIDE
- 50 professional appliance manufacturers selected according to their volume of sales: company profiles, information on products manufactured, recent facts, basic data, sales breakdown by business, by product and by geographical area, production sites and brands
- Directory of the mentioned companies
- A detailed Excel database with all the market figures and international trade by single product code, country and product segment
Selected companies mentioned:
Ali Group (IT), Alliance Laundry (US), Aucma (CN), Blanco Professional (DE), Brema (IT), Carrier (US), Daikin (JP), Dover Corp. (US), Electrolux Professional (SE), Enodis (FR), Franke (CH), Fujimak (JP), Girbau SA (ES), Godrej (IN ), Gree (CN), Gruppo Cimbali (IT), Haier (CN), Hoshizaki (JP), Illinois Tool Works (US), Imbera (MX), Indel B (IT), Johnson Controls (IE), Lennox International (US), LG (KO), Liebherr (CH), Marmon (US), Meiko (DE), Metalfrio Solutions (BR), Middleby Corporation (US), Midea (CN), Miele (DE), Mitsubishi (JP), Nortek Air Management (US), Onnera - Fagor Industrial (ES), Paloma (JP), Panasonic (JP), Rational (DE), Saeco (IT), Samsung (KO), Simonelli Group (IT), Trane Technologies (US), Welbilt-Manitowoc (US), Whirlpool (US)
Share this Market Research