Wooden Furniture Outlook
July 2015, I Ed. , 88 pages
Price (single user license): EUR 1600.00 / US$ 1761.12
for multiple/corporate license prices please contact us
Report Code: W26
Copyright: CSIL Milano
Status:available for online purchase and immediate download
For any information please Contact us
This report contains an overview of the world wooden furniture industry, where for wooden furniture we refer to finished furniture in both wood based panel and solid wood.
Part I reviews the world market, the major producing countries and the status and prospects of world trade of wooden furniture including a world trade matrix. CSIL forecasts of growth of demand in 2015 and 2016 by country are also included.
Part II includes the Wooden Furniture Indicators (divided into World Tables and Country Tables, covering the 50 most important countries for wooden furniture production, consumption and trade).
The country tables include a ten-year series of data on production, exports, imports, consumption, import penetration and export ratio for wooden furniture, a table with the main economic indicators, prospects of world consumption of wooden furniture for the years 2015 and 2016.
Countries considered in the report: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam.
Top wooden furniture importing countries.
Imports, 2009-2014. Current US$ billion
The largest wooden furniture importing country is the US. In 2009 wooden furniture imports amounted to US$ 8 billion and increased in the following year reaching US$ 11 billion in 2014. The largest supplier to the US is China, followed by Vietnam, Canada, Malaysia and Indonesia
Abstract of Table of Contents
- PART I
- The World Market for Wooden Furniture
- Overview of world consumption of wooden furniture - The ten largest wooden furniture markets – Wooden furniture imports – The import penetration of the world markets – Imports/consumption ratios
- World Production of Wooden Furniture
- Overview of world production of wooden furniture – Ten major producing countries –Consumption of wood based panels- Imports of woodworking machineries - Wooden furniture exports – Wooden furniture exports from high income countries and from middle and low income countries
- The Outlook
- The world trade matrix for wooden furniture – Imports/consumption and exports/production ratios for selected countries status and prospects of the wooden furniture industry – The prospects of international wooden furniture trade. The outlook for wooden furniture consumption.
- PART II
- Wooden Furniture Indicators
- World Tables
- Country Tables
Share this Market Research