Upholstered furniture: world market outlook 2020
September 2019, XVII Ed. , 186 pages
Price (single user license): EUR 1600.00 / US$ 1778.4
for multiple/corporate license prices please contact us
Report Code: W13
Copyright: CSIL Milano
Status:available for online purchase and immediate download
For any information please Contact us
CSIL Market Research Report Upholstered furniture: world market outlook 2020 analyses the status and prospects of the world upholstered furniture industry, providing 2009-2018 historical statistical data for production, consumption, imports and exports of upholstered furniture, market size and forecasts up to 2020 for 70 countries and detailed profiles of Top players in this segment.
THE WORLD MARKET FOR UPHOLSTERED FURNITURE
This report studies the global upholstered furniture industry, highlighting the largest markets, the growth and openness to imports and the role of major exporting countries of this segment in the world marketplace.
The analysis of the World production of upholstered furniture outlines the major producing countries and provides breakdown of global upholstered furniture production by covering material (leather, fabric, other).
Prospects of the world trade of upholstered furniture and upholstered furniture market scenario up to 2020 are based on CSIL analysis of industry dynamics and macro-economic indicators.
World consumption and production of upholstered furniture are broken down by geographical area: European Union (28) + Norway, Switzerland and Iceland; Central and Eastern Europe outside the EU&Russia; Asia and Pacific; Middle East and Africa; North America; South America.
Upholstered furniture statistics and outlook data are also available in a country format for 70 countries, selected according to their contribution to production and international trade in furniture. Each country table includes historical series on production, consumption and trade of upholstered furniture, openness of the industry to foreign trade, growth in consumption (forecasts), origin of imports, destination of exports and country rankings to place all statistics in a broader worldwide context.
DETAILED PROFILES OF THE TOP PLAYERS
A special section provides detailed company profiles for 35 leading upholstered furniture manufacturers at a global level: headquarter, activity and product portfolio, turnover (last available year), controlled companies and subsidiaries, financial performance (growth of total revenues and employees), production facilities, distribution and retailing strategies.
Algeria, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong (China), Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan (China), Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Venezuela, Vietnam.
Top upholstered furniture importing countries.
Imports, 2013-2018. Current US$ billion
The upholstered furniture market accounts for about 16% of the total world furniture consumption and it is worth around USD 72 billion. Currently, China is the largest market, followed by the United States and Germany. The USA is the first importer of this segment at a global level. Imports of upholstered furniture to this country mainly originate in Asia.
Abstract of Table of Contents
- PART I: THE OUTLOOK
- 1.1 Upholstered furniture. The world market
- World consumption of upholstered furniture by geographicalarea: consumption, imports, population, per capita GNP
- World consumption of upholstered furniture: trend 2009-2018
- Upholstered furniture consumption by geographical region: trend 2009-2018
- World consumption of upholstered furniture: trend in the 10 largest markets
- Upholstered furniture imports: trend in the 6 major importing countries
- The opening of upholstery market worldwide and in selected countries
- 1.2 World production of upholstered furniture
- World production of upholstered furniture by area (Eu 28 + Norway, Switzerland and Iceland, non-EU Central-East Europe and Russia, Asia and Pacific, Middle East and Africa, North America, South America): production, exports, population per capita GNP, total GNP
- World production of upholstered furniture: trend in the 10 major producing countries
- Upholstered furniture production by geographical region: trend 2009-2018
- Breakdown of upholstered furniture production by covering material
- Upholstered furniture exports: trend in the 6 major exporting countries
- Upholstery exports from main countries
- 1.3 Upholstered furniture. The outlook
- Upholstered furniture trade: destination of exports and origin of imports in selected countries
- Upholstered furniture: imports/consumption and exports/production ratios
- Trend and forecasts in the world upholstered furniture trade
- Upholstered furniture consumption: 2019-2020 forecasts in large markets and 2019 forecast by geographical region.
- PART II: UPHOLSTERED FURNITURE INDICATORS
- 2.1 World tables
- Overview of the world upholstered furniture industry by geographical area
- Upholstered furniture exports and imports, 70 countries
- The opening of upholstered furniture markets:
- - growth of exports: 20 major exporting countries
- - growth of imports: 20 major importing countries
- Upholstered furniture trade:
- - destination of exports
- - origin of imports
- Upholstered furniture consumption: 2018-2019 forecasts (annual changes in 70 countries)
- 2.2 World upholstered furniture: country tables for 70 countries
- Algeria, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong (China), Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan (China), Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Venezuela, Vietnam
- For each country:
- - upholstered furniture sector: production, exports, imports, consumption
- - opening of the upholstered furniture sector to foreign trade
- - real growth of upholstered furniture consumption, forecasts 2019-2020
- - exchange rates
- - main upholstered furniture trading partners
- PART III: SELECTED PROFILES OF TOP UPHOLSTERED FURNITURE MANUFACTURERS
- 3.1 Company profiles for 35 leading manufacturers:
- - headoffice address, web site, email, controlled companies, subsidiaries, other related companies, brands, activity, main production, furniture product specialization, financial performance, company strategies, distribution
- Methodology, presentation conventions, classification of countries
Share this Market Research