The office furniture market in Turkey
May 2013, II Ed. , 63 pages
Price (single user license): EUR 1600.00 / US$ 1914.88
for multiple/corporate license prices please contact us
Report Code: S.46
Copyright: CSIL Milano
Status:available for online purchase and immediate download
For any information please Contact us
This market research The office furniture market in Turkey, describes the office furniture market in Turkey and gives data on production, consumption, import and export of office furniture.
The structure of the office furniture market in Turkey is analyzed through 50 interviews with leading office manufacturing companies, dealers and facility managers/buyers.
Profiles of main office furniture manufacturers, sales and market share are also provided.
Figures on potential demand, trend in non residential construction, development of new office buildings (in number and square metres) are also considered.
Analysis of distribution channels: direct sales and contract, specialised dealers, not specialised dealers, large scale distribution, mail orders and e-commerce, office furniture prices and consumption trends.
Products considered: seating, operative desking, executive furniture, storage and archiving systems, others (wall-to-wall units, communal areas).
Turkey. Construction permits for office buildings, 2008-2012. Floor area (thousand sq.m.)
Office furniture industry is one of the youngest sectors in Turkey and during the last decade it has been showing an incredible improvement in terms of organization, technology and competitiveness. Some local leading companies emerged at international level and they positively influenced aspects like quality, image, branding and standardization among the small-sized manufacturers of the sector.
Consumption of office furniture showed a good performance driven by a general improvement in the economic situation in the country, by growth in the industrial and services sectors, as well as, a huge Government investment program.
Abstract of Table of Contents
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- 1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- 1.1 The office furniture sector: basic data and forecasts
- 1.2 Productive system
- 1.3 International trade
- - 1.3.1 Office furniture exports
- - 1.3.2 Turkish firms active in foreign markets
- - 1.3.3 Office furniture imports
- 2. THE COMPETITIVE SYSTEM
- 2.1 Product segments and market shares
- 2.2 Leading office furniture manufacturers
- 2.3 Office seating
- 2.4 Operative desking
- 2.5 Executive furniture
- 2.6 Storage and archiving system
- 3. OFFICE FURNITURE CONSUMPTION
- 3.1 Office furniture production and segments
- 3.2 Office furniture competition and market shares
- 4. DISTRIBUTION CHANNELS
- 4.1 Characteristics of the Turkish retail sector
- 4.2 Office furniture distribution
- 4.3 Prices
- 4.4 Major furniture retailers
- 5. OFFICE FURNITURE DEMAND
- 5.1 The economy
- 5.2 Number of companies and employment
- 5.3 Non residential buildings and office spaces
- 5.4 Foreign direct investments
- 6. ASSOCIATIONS, SECTOR FAIRS AND MAGAZINES
- APPENDIX I: LIST OF COMPANIES MENTIONED IN THE REPORT
- APPENDIX II: LIST OF OFFICE FURNITURE RETAILERS
Selected companies mentioned:
Alparda, Asil Buro (Eksen), Atagür Furniture, Buroart, Buroseren, Burosit, Casella, Cehaburo, Delta Ofis, Dovi, Doxa, Ekol Volo , Elit Ofis, Ersa, Flekssit, Grammer –TCC, Gurkan, Kenzel , Kimsan –Solenne, Koleksiyon, Mades Ozmades, Nurus, Ofisit Büro, Orcelik, Burotime, Tuna Ofis, Turesa Office Furniture, Ürosan
Share this Market Research
- The European market for office furniture
- Office furniture: world market outlook
- The office furniture market in Asia Pacific and China
- The office furniture market in India
- The office furniture market in China
- The office furniture market in Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic and Romania
- Turkey Furniture Outlook
- The office furniture market in Brazil
- The Chinese contract market
- The Italian market for office furniture
- The office furniture market in Russia and Ukraine
- The office furniture market in South Africa
- The contract furniture and furnishings market in Saudi Arabia