The kitchen furniture market in Spain
February 2008, I Ed. , 44 pages
Price (single user license): EUR 500.00 / US$ 549.3
for multiple/corporate license prices please contact us
Report Code: EU.17
Copyright: CSIL Milano
Status:available for online purchase and immediate download
For any information please Contact us
This report, now at its first edition, offers an overview of the kitchen furniture market in Spain, providing trends in kitchen furniture production and consumption, imports and exports, distribution.
The report provides a breakdown of kitchen furniture production by kitchen type (flat pack kitchens, integrated kitchens,), by cabinet door style (classic, country, modern, design), by cabinet door material (solid wood, veneer, laminated, lacquered, pvc foils, aluminium), by cabinet door colour (white, bright, neutral), by lacquered cabinet door type (bright, opaque, metallized) and by worktop material (solid surface, natural stone, laminated, tiles, steel, wood).
The report offers also a breakdown of kitchen furniture consumption by price range (upper, medium-upper, medium, low) in percentage value and volume.A breakdown of kitchen furniture exports and imports is provided by country and by geographical area.Data on employment and average turnover per employee in a sample of companies are also included.
The analysis of kitchen furniture distribution channels covers: building trade and contract, kitchen specialist, furniture independent retailers, furniture chains, DIY stores, department stores.
The competitive system analyses the kitchen furniture total sales, domestic sales and exports of the major kitchen furniture manufacturers.
For the domestic sales values are broken down by market segment.
Market shares are also included.
Short profiles of the main players in the kitchen furniture industry are available.Addresses of 90 kitchen furniture manufacturers and distributors are also included.Among the considered products: kitchen furniture, kitchens, integrated kitchens, flat pack kitchens, solid wood kitchens, veneer kitchens, laminated kitchens, lacquered kitchens, melamine kitchens, aluminium kitchens, classic kitchens, country kitchens, modern kitchens, design kitchens, upper range kitchens, medium-upper range kitchens, medium range kitchens, low range kitchens, cabinets door, worktop, kitchens with built-in appliances, kitchens without built-in appliances, built-in appliances.
Abstract of Table of Contents
- 1) INTRODUCTION
- - Research field and methodology
- - Macroeconomic indicators
- - demand breakdown
- Spain. Population, household expenditure and estimated consumption of kitchen furniture and built-in appliances, by community
- 2) THE KITCHEN FURNITURE MARKET
- - production and consumption
- Spain. Kitchen furniture. Production, international trade and consumption, 2003-2007. EUR million, thousand units and percentage changes
- -Spain. Kitchen furniture. Consumption breakdown by market segment, 2007. Percentages in value and volume
- - International Trade
- Spain. Exports and imports of kitchen furniture by country and by geographical area, 2001-2006
- - Employment and average turnover per employee
- Spain. Number of employees and average turnover per employee in a sample of companies, 2007
- - supply structure
- Spain. Kitchen furniture. Production breakdown by kitchen type and by cabinet door style, 2007. Percentage values
- Spain. Kitchen furniture. Sales breakdown by cabinet door style, cabinet door material, cabinet door colour, lacquered cabinet door type and worktop material in a sample of companies, 2007. Percentage values
- - Kitchen furniture and built-in appliances
- Spain. Sales breakdown by cabinets and built-in appliances in a sample of companies, 2007. Percentage values
- Spain. Average production and selling prices by segment, 2007. EUR
- - distribution channels
- Spain. Kitchen furniture. Sales breakdown by distribution channel, 2007. Percentages in value and volume
- Kitchen furniture. Sales breakdown by distribution channel in a sample of companies, 2007. Percentage values
- Spain. Distribution channels and selling prices by segment, 2007
- Spain. Number of outlets, average selling price and estimated turnover in a sample of companies, 2007
- Building Trade and Contract, Kitchen specialists, Furniture chains and DIY, Department stores
- - The leading Kitchen furniture manufacturers
- Spain. Total kitchen furniture sales, Kitchen furniture exports, Kitchen furniture domestic sales and market shares in a sample of companies, 2007
- Kitchen furniture domestic sales in the lower segment, medium segment, medium-upper segment and upper segment, in a sample of companies, 2007
- Appendix: addresses of 90 kitchen furniture manufacturers and distributors
Selected companies mentioned:
Alno, Alvic, Berceli, Berloni, Block Cocinas, Bossia, Cocinas Donna, Conforama España, Cuindec, Decoractiva, Delta Cocinas, El Corte Inglés, Elmar, Fagor, Febal Cucine, Gama Decor, GM Cocinas, Ikea España, Infer Cocinas, Infor Aragonesas, Joman, Lino Alonso, Logos S Coop, Master Kitchen, Meka Block, Merkamueble, MétodoNuzzi, Mobalco, Moblerone, Modul Cuin, Móstoles Industrial, Muebles de Cocina Ruhs, Muebles Dica, Muebles Ebano, Pedro Pino Martinez, Salm, Santos Cocina y Baño, Scavolini, The The Singular Kitchen, VKG Espana, Xey Corporación Empresarial, Xoane Pérez Leiros, Zuekin
Share this Market Research