The kitchen furniture market in the Middle East and North Africa
November 2013, I Ed. , 170 pages
Price (single user license): EUR 1600.00 / US$ 1787.84
for multiple/corporate license prices please contact us
Report Code: S71
Copyright: CSIL Milano
Status:available for online purchase and immediate download
For any information please Contact us
The Report 'The kitchen furniture market in Middle East and North Africa (MENA)' analyses supply structure, distribution system (channels), market demand, import-export flows, competitive system, providing statistical data and trends of kitchen furniture production and consumption, as well as import and export data. 2015 forecasts on number of kitchen sold is given for each country considered.
Competitive system. It includes short profiles of selected top kitchen furniture companies.
Market Potential Analysis. The Report shows also a wide range of data on macro-economic indicators (new houses, weddings, main cities...) and major appliance trade data (built-in refrigerators, dishwashers, hoods, dishwashers).
Countries covered: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates.
Sources: The survey involved collecting information from approximately 100 sector companies either through active participation (direct replies to an interview or completion of a questionnaire) or from company balance sheets, figures and estimates.
Useful tips. The report includes also useful information on the kitchen furniture related business (importers of furniture and technical furniture fittings, trade magazines, Fairs
Annex. A list of 200 among the most important players selling kitchen furniture in the MENA, (from middle to luxury end) and an address list of the major players in the kitchen furniture industry in the Region are included.
MENA Countries. Macroeconomic positioning.
During the 2007 – 2012 period, trade of kitchen furniture in the considered Region grew by 13% yearly, on average. It is today a half million units market, with a relevant share of luxury items and imported products. The kitchen furniture market in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) Region will easily reach the 600 thousand units in a three years span, and could reach the one million units. Population in the considered MENA countries is around 330 million, and weddings are close to 3 million per year.
Abstract of Table of Contents
- Kitchen furniture market: MENA outlook
- Market overview of the MENA countries
- - Kitchen furniture value of production, consumption, exports and imports
- - Numbero of kitchens sold by price range
- - Macroeconomic positioning
- - Kitchen furniture. Market positioning.
- - Kitchen furniture. Number of kitchen sets sold by country. Forecasts 2013-2015.
- Local manufacturers and foreign operators
- - A sample of local players involved in the kitchen furniture business, 2012. Total turnover and employees
- - Main European exporters in the region, 2012. Value of Kitchen Furniture sales
- - Main Chinese exporters in the region, 2012. Value of Kitchen Furniture sales
- for almost of each of considered countries: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates.
Please register for the full table of contents.
- Kitchen furniture market: basic data
- International trade
- Supply structure
- Competitive system
- Built-in appliances: imports and available brands
- Demand drivers and macroeconomic indicators
- Appendix: List of useful contacts by country
Selected companies mentioned:
Al Meera, Al Jazeerah, Al Mona, Alno,Al Noor, Aran, Blum, Crestwood, Dada, Depa, Fotile, Haefele, Haier, Helmy Designs, Ikea, Kebao, Kishwood, Kouzinti, Lube, Meker, Midas Trading, Milano Furniture, Mobilia, Nolte, NT Cuisine, Oupai, Sader Nama, Schuller, Scic, Siematic, Snaidero, Universal Kitchen, Valcucine, Zubair
Share this Market Research