The European market for beds and mattresses
November 2003, I Ed. , 192 pages
Price (single user license): EUR 2100.00 / US$ 2577.96
for multiple/corporate license prices please contact us
Report Code: EU.11
Copyright: CSIL Milano
Status:available for online purchase and immediate download
For any information please Contact us
This report offers a comprehensive picture of the beds and mattresses industry in 16 Western European countries, providing trends in bed bases and mattresses production and consumption, bed bases and mattresses imports and exports, distribution channels and product trends.
A breakdown of mattresses production by material (foam mattresses, latex mattresses, spring mattresses, mattresses in other materials) is available for some countries.
For each country imports and exports of both bed bases and mattresses are broken down by country and geographical area.
The analisys of distribution channels for beds and mattresses is available for some countries, and covers: bed/mattresses specialists and bedroom furniture stores, furniture retailers and furniture chains, department stores and hypermarkets, DIY, mail order, TV sales.
Short profiles of the main beds and mattresses manufacturers are provided. Data on leading industry companies, with turnover and product type, are available for some countries.
Addresses of about 750 beds and mattresses manufacturers and distributors are also included.
Countries covered: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom.
Among the considered products: beds, bed bases, mattresses, foam mattresses, latex mattresses, spring mattresses, mattresses in other materials, sommiers.
Abstract of Table of Contents
- The European beds and mattresses sector: basic data and performance
- Trends in the beds and mattresses sector (1996-2002), in Europe: production, consumption, imports, exports
- Production, consumption, imports and exports of bed bases by country
- Production, consumption, imports and exports of mattresses by country
- Product trends for bed bases and mattresses in Europe
- For AUSTRIA, BELGIUM, DENMARK, FINLAND, FRANCE, GERMANY, GREECE, IRELAND, ITALY, NETHERLANDS, NORWAY, PORTUGAL, SPAIN, SWEDEN, SWITZERLAND, UK:
- The market for bed bases and mattresses
- Trends in the beds and mattresses sector (1996-2002): production, consumption, imports, exports
- Trends in the bed bases sector (1996-2002): production, consumption, imports, exports
- Trends in the mattresses sector (1996-2002): production, consumption, imports, exports
- Breakdown of mattresses production by material (for AT, BE, DE, ES, FR, IT, NL, UK):
- - foam, latex, spring, other
- International trade of beds and mattresses
- Exports and imports of bed bases, by country and area
- Exports and imports of mattresses, by country and area
- Bed bases and mattresses' distribution (for DE, FR, IT, UK)
- Breakdown of bed bases and mattresses sales by distribution channel
- Leading companies in the beds and mattresses segment
- Major manufacturers: group, companies, turnover, product type (for DE, FR, IT, UK)
- Short profiles of leading companies
- Profiles of beds and mattresses companies in Europe
- Addresses of about 700 European bed and mattresses manufacturers
- Addresses of 50 European bed and mattresses distributors
Selected companies mentioned:
Airsprung, Auping Group, Bico, Breckle, Cauval Industries, Doimo, Dunlopillo, Ekornes, Elastica, Ennerev, Espe, Hilding Anders, Hulsta, Joka , Kellett, Mediastrom, Molibel, Oniris, Pikolin, Recor Group, Recticel, Sapsa Bedding, Scandi Sleep, Sealy Europe, Silentnight, Steinhoff, Superba, Treca, Veldeman Group, Wellform
Share this Market Research