Office furniture: world market outlook
December 2019, VIII Ed. , 211 pages
Price (single user license): EUR 1600.00 / US$ 1914.88
for multiple/corporate license prices please contact us
Report Code: W22
Copyright: CSIL Milano
Status:available for online purchase and immediate download
For any information please Contact us
DescriptionCSIL market research report Office furniture: world market outlook offers an overview of the global office furniture sector, with basic data for production, consumption imports and exports for the time series 2010-2019*, international trade and major trading partners, world tables and economic indicators, market prospects up to 2021, analysis of the 60 most important countries for office furniture production, consumption and trade, profiles of leading office furniture manufacturers at a global level.
Part I reviews the world office furniture market: major producing countries, status and prospects of world trade of office furniture, world trade matrix, preliminary estimates for 2019 and CSIL forecasts for growth in office furniture demand in 2020-2021, by country and by regional groupings.
Part II provides office furniture economic indicators through World Tables and Country Tables.
Each Country Table (60 countries) includes a ten-year series of data on production, imports, exports, consumption, import penetration and export ratios for office furniture, macro-economic indicators, prospects of the office furniture demand and major trading partners.
Part III includes 50 profiles of selected major office furniture manufacturers with: Company information (headquarter, website and contacts, activity, product portfolio and specialization); Controlled companies, subsidiaries and other related companies; Manufacturing plants location; Products, geographical coverage and distribution; Financial performance (total revenues and employees); Company strategies.
60 considered countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan (China), Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam.
Consumption of office furniture by geographical region, 2019
World consumption of office furniture exceeds USD 51 billion, accounting for about 12% of total world furniture consumption.
According to CSIL preliminary estimates for the year 2019, the office furniture market is almost stable if compared to 2018, mainly because of global uncertainties.
Asia Pacific is the main market, with a 41% share of world office furniture consumption. North America and Europe are the other main consuming areas.
Abstract of Table of Contents
- Aim of the study
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Office furniture sector's basic data. Major markets, international trade, leading players, market prospects and product trends
- PART I - THE OFFICE FURNITURE OUTLOOK
- World consumption of office furniture
- Trends in the office furniture consumption, 2010-2019*. Consumption by geographical region and major markets. *preliminary
- Office furniture imports: major importing countries and import penetration
- World production of office furniture
- Trends in the office furniture production 2010-2019*. Production by geographical region. *preliminary
- Office furniture exports: major exporting countries
- International trade of office furniture
- Destination of office furniture exports and origin of office furniture imports
- Imports/consumption and Exports/production ratios
- Trends in the office furniture trade 2010-2021
- PART II - WORLD TABLES AND INDICATORS
- Overview of the office furniture industry
- Production and Exports, Consumption and Imports of office furniture and Economic indicators
- COUNTRY TABLES
- Analysis for 60 countries:
- Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan (China), Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam.
- - Production, Exports, Imports and Consumption 2010-2019*. *preliminary
- - Exports/production, Imports/consumption 2010-2019*. *preliminary
- - Economic indicators
- - Real growth of office furniture consumption. Forecasts 2020-2021
- - Exchange rates
- - Main office furniture trading partners: origin of imports and destination of exports
- PART III
- Profiles of 50 leading global office furniture manufacturers
- METHODOLOGICAL NOTES
Share this Market Research
- World Furniture Outlook 2020/2021
- The European market for office furniture
- The world upholstered furniture industry
- The office furniture market in Asia Pacific and China
- The office furniture market in India
- The office furniture market in North America. The United States, Canada, and Mexico
- The office furniture market in China