The office furniture market in the Gulf countries
July 2015, I Ed. , 75 pages
Price (single user license): EUR 2000.00 / US$ 2197.2
for multiple/corporate license prices please contact us
Report Code: S80
Copyright: CSIL Milano
Status:available for online purchase and immediate download
For any information please Contact us
This NEW report, The office furniture market in the Gulf countries provides market trends and updated data on the office furniture production, consumption, import and exports in 6 countries of the Gulf Region.
Office furniture sales are broken down by segment (office seating, operative desks, executive furniture, storage, communal areas) and by distribution channels (direct sales, furniture dealers, contractors and architects).
Office furniture imports and exports are broken down by country and geographical area of origin/destination.
Forecasts 2015 and 2016 of office furniture consumption are available.
The report gives figures on sales and estimates on market shares for approximately 100 sector companies operating in the region and also includes short profiles of leading manufacturers (local and international).
Market quantification is accompanied by a description of competition and a particular focus on distribution and how international players operate on the market.
An analysis of the furniture market includes: Demand Drivers (macroeconomic indicators, population GDP, and details on the potential market in the contract sector).
Countries considered: Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates
Annex provides addresses of about 100 leading office companies and a list of selected trade press as well as a list of sector fair.
Gulf Countries. Office furniture market. Market positioning
The office furniture market in the Gulf Countries is worth about US$ 1,054 million. Manufacturing activities in the region are still limited (Saudi Arabia is an exception) and imported items claim the largest market share.
The largest markets in terms of office furniture consumption are Saudi Arabia, UAE and Qatar.
According to CSIL estimates, office furniture consumption across the whole region increased on average by 2.3% in 2014 and performances are expected to improve in 2015 and 2016.
Abstract of Table of Contents
- 0 METHODOLOGY
- 1. OFFICE FURNITURE MARKET: OUTLOOK
- 1.1 Market overview of the Gulf countries
- Basic data: Furniture production, consumption, imports and exports, US$ million
- Gulf Countries. Real growth in office furniture consumption. Forecasts 2015 and 2016. % change
- Gulf Countries. Office furniture. Market positioning: largest markets in terms of office furniture consumption , highest per capita office consumption and fastest growing markets
- Gulf Countries. Commercial supply in the largest marketplaces in 2014. Thousand square metres
- Top 100 private projects in the Gulf Region. % shares of total project values
- For each of the considered country: BAHRAIN, KUWAIT, OMAN, QATAR, SAUDI ARABIA, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
- 2.1 Office furniture market: basic data
- Furniture production, consumption, imports and exports, US$ million
- Office furniture consumption. Forecasts 2015 and 2016. % change in real terms
- 2.2 International trade
- 2.3 Demand drivers and macroeconomic indicators
- 8. COMPETITIVE SYSTEM IN THE GULF COUNTRIES
- 8.1 Overview: leading local companies and foreign players
- Total office furniture sales in a sample of leading companies. US$ million and percentages
- 9. PRODUCTS, DISTRIBUTION AND PRICES
- 9.1 Product segments
- Office seating, Operative desking, Executive furniture, Storage filing and cabinets, Wall to wall units/Partitions, Furniture for communal areas
- 9.2 Projects and distribution channels
- Leading contracting companies.
- 12. ANNEX
- 12.1 Trade fairs and main magazines
- 12.2 List of useful contacts
Share this Market Research