Israel. The furniture industry
November 2008, V Ed. , 45 pages
Price (single user license): EUR 250.00 / US$ 295.83
for multiple/corporate license prices please contact us
Report Code: W7.IL
Copyright: CSIL Milano
Status:available for online purchase and immediate download
For any information please Contact us
The Middle East report includes six countries: Egypt, Israel, Kuwait, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. The region aggregate furniture demand amounts to US$ 4.6 billion at production prices.
Israel displays a high developed furniture industry, with western standards as regards technology and management. Moreover, furniture production and consumption have steady increased in the last years on the wake of the general economic growth.
This report offers a comprehensive picture of the furniture industry in Israel, providing trends in furniture production and consumption, furniture imports and exports, consumption prices. Factors determining the demand for furniture are examined, as well as furniture distribution and furniture supply structure.
25 updated profiles of the main furniture manufacturers are provided. Contact details, activity and product offer is provided. Additional information is included when available (size, traded brands, distribution channels)
Israeli furniture imports and exports are broken down by country and product (office furniture, kitchen furniture, upholstered furniture, non-upholstered seats, bedroom furniture, seats parts and parts of furniture).
The wood and forestry industry is also considered: production, imports, exports and consumption data are provided for the main semi-finished wood products (sawnwood, wood-based panels). Woodworking machinery imports from the main partner countries are included.
Abstract of Table of Contents
- Israel: furniture industry summary
- Furniture production, consumption, imports, exports 1998-2007
- Economic indicators, furniture consumption forecasts 2008-2009, main furniture trading partners
- Forest resources, Semi-finished wood products, Woodworking machinery
- Production, exports, imports and consumption of the main semi-finished wood products 2001-2006
- Woodworking machinery imports
- The Israeli furniture sector
- Basic data 1998-2007: production, consumption, imports, exports
- Furniture supply structure
- Consumer prices
- Israel. Furniture demand and distribution channels
- Factors determining the demand for furniture
- Furniture distribution in Israel
- Sector fairs
- Israel. Leading furniture companies
- Israel. International trade of furniture 1998-2007
- Furniture exports and imports 2002-2007 by country and product:
- - office furniture
- - kitchen furniture
- - upholstered furniture
- - non-upholstered seats
- - bedroom furniture
- - seats parts
- - furniture parts
Share this Market Research