Built-in appliances distribution and brand image in Russia
September 2008, II Ed. , 119 pages
Price (single user license): EUR 4000.00 / US$ 4726.8
for multiple/corporate license prices please contact us
Report Code: AP.6
Copyright: CSIL Milano
Status:available for online purchase and immediate download
For any information please Contact us
This report provides a qualitative and quantitative study of the distribution of built-in appliances in Russia as well as an analysis of the trade satisfaction of the main brands of built-in appliances present in the Russian market.
The research also includes an overview of the Russian kitchen furniture market providing data on production, consumption international trade, distribution and prices.
Tables and data show the sales breakdown of built-in appliances purchases by supplier (appliance retailers, wholesalers and importers, kitchen retailers, kitchen manufacturers, furniture chains, appliance chains).
For each built-in appliance considered in the report (hobs, ovens, hoods, dishwashers, refrigerators), the analysis covers the price range for a selection of brands, the breakdown by distribution channel, the breakdown by product type in a sample of companies, the product breakdown by type in percentage data.
The analysis of brand image is based on strong and weak characteristics pointed out for major built-in appliances' brand according to the following criteria: frequency/easy approach with the supplier, front staff professionalism, punctuality in delivering, after sales technical assistance, price/quality, aesthetic qualities of the product/design, wide range of products and models, innovation, brand fame/advertising, availability of merchandising material.
Covered brands: AEG, Antonio Merloni, Ardo, Ariston, Beko, Bosch, Candy, Cata, Electrolux, Elica, Fagor, Falmec, Franke, Gaggenau, Gorenje, Hansa, Ilve, Indesit, Jetair, Krona, Kuppersbusch, Liebherr, Miele, Nardi, Neff, Shindo, Siemens, Smeg, Whirlpool, Zanussi, Zigmund & Shtain.
The research is based on 90 interviews with built-in appliances retailers, built-in appliances wholesalers/importers, kitchen furniture manufacturers, kitchen furniture retailers, large appliances chains, large furniture chains, independent experts.
Addresses of the interviewed companies are also provided.
Among the covered products: built-in appliances, kitchen furniture, cooking appliances (hobs, ovens), hoods, dishwashing machines, refrigerators.
Abstract of Table of Contents
- 1 INTRODUCTION
- -1.1 Scope of the research and methodology
- -1.2 Introductory data and macroeconomics
- -1.3 Demand determinants
- -1.4 Russian regions
- 2 THE KITCHEN FURNITURE MARKET
- -2.1 Kitchen consumption
- -2.2 International trade
- -2.3 Employment and supply structure
- -2.4 Distribution channels
- -2.5 Investments
- -2.6 The leading kitchen furniture companies
- 3 THE BUILT-IN APPLIANCES MARKET
- -3.1 Introductory data on appliances market
- -3.2 Size of the built-in market
- 4 BUILT-IN APPLIANCES DISTRIBUTION
- -4.1 Overview
- -4.2 Profiles of the leading large appliances retailers
- -4.3 The built-in appliances distribution in a sample of companies
- 5 PRODUCT BREAKDOWN
- -5.1 Built-in hobs
- -5.2 Built-in ovens
- -5.3 Hoods
- -5.4 Dishwashers
- -5.5 Refrigerators
- 6 BRAND IMAGE ANALYSIS
- -6.1 Built-in appliances brands
- -6.2 The brand analysis: an overview
- -6.3 BSH Group
- -6.4 Indesit Group
- -6.5 Electrolux Group
- -6.6 Other brands
- -6.7 Hood specialists
- Appendix 1: Questionnaire used in the survey
- -Appendix 2: List of the mentioned companies
Selected companies mentioned:
Abiko, Alcomax, Allegrodrev, Argument, Atlas-Lux, Bilkon, Briskar (ex Kuhni Rossii), Comos, Coros-Trade (Expert), Darina, Domotehnis, Driada, EDEL, Ekomebel, Eldorado, Elektrogorskmebel, ELT, Europrestige-Europlak, EvroKuhni, Folksmaster Group, Forema-Kuhni, Giulia Novars, Grafskoe, Hausgerate, Holodilnik (Group IDIL), Klassika-mebel, Komfort BT, Kubik, Kuhni Nolte, Kuhni Zdes, Magazin BT, Marya Furniture Factory, MBTM, Mebel Chernozemya, Mir, M-Line (Verona), Moskomplektmebel, Narodnie, Optima, Pervaya Mebelnaya Fabrika Kompania, Plaza Real, Raduga-Mebel, Shatura, Technohit, Techno-Master, Technosila, Torgovaya Setj 220, Verona Cucine, Virs, Yulis
Share this Market Research
- The European market for kitchen furniture
- Built-in appliances distribution and brand image in Italy
- Built-in appliances distribution and brand image in the United Kingdom
- Built-in appliances distribution and brand image in Spain
- The major household appliances market in China
- World trade of Dishwashers
- Profiles of 50 major appliance retailers worldwide
- Built-in appliances distribution and brand image in FRANCE