Built-in appliances distribution and brand image in the NETHERLANDS
February 2005, I Ed. , 57 pages
Price (single user license): EUR 1500.00 / US$ 1772.55
for multiple/corporate license prices please contact us
Report Code: AP.15
Copyright: CSIL Milano
Status:available for online purchase and immediate download
For any information please Contact us
This report provides a qualitative and quantitative study of the distribution of built-in appliances in the Netherlands as well as an analysis of the trade satisfaction of the main brands of built-in appliances present in the Dutch market.
The research also includes an overview of the Dutch kitchen furniture market providing data on the supply and trade of kitchen furniture, consumption, the leading kitchen furniture manufacturers and distribution.
Distribution flows of built-in appliances (supply and sales) are analysed by customer type (appliance chains, buying groups, builders, kitchen furniture retailers, wholesaler, DIY, housing associations, Internet).
As far as the products are concerned, the report provides a breakdown by type (hobs, ovens, dishwashers, refrigerators) in a sample of companies, with a ranking of the main brands.
The analysis of brand image is based on strong and weak characteristics pointed out for each built-in appliances' brand according to the following criteria: frequency/easy approach with supplier, front staff professionalism, punctuality in delivering, after sales technical assistance, price/quality, aesthetic qualities of the product/design, wide range of products and models, innovation, brand fame/advertising, availability of merchandising material.
Covered brands: Atag/Etna/Pelgrim, BSH Group, Electrolux, Electrolux Group, Indesit, Miele Group, Whirlpool.
The research is based on 30 interviews with built-in appliance retailers, built-in appliance wholesalers/importers, buying groups, builders, department stores, do-it-yourself stores, kitchen furniture manufacturers, kitchen furniture retailers, large appliances chains, large furniture chains, associations, media.
Addresses of retailers, manufacturers and other companies are also provided.Among the covered products: built-in appliances, kitchen furniture, cooking appliances (hobs, ovens), hoods, dishwashing machines, refrigerators.
Abstract of Table of Contents
- The Netherlands: basic data
- Kitchen furniture market in the Netherlands
- Consumption and trade, leading kitchen furniture manufacturers, distribution channels
- Trade fairs and specialized magazines
- Built-in appliances market in the Netherlands
- Size of the built-in appliances market, main companies' market shares
- Distribution channels of built-in-appliances:
- - Appliance Chains, buying groups, Builders, Kitchen furniture retailers, wholesaler, DIY, housing Associations, Internet
- Product breakdown: hobs, ovens, hoods, dishwashers, refrigeretors
- Brand image analysis in the Netherlands
- Main brands' market shares and qualitative judgement (strengths and weaknesses)
- Products analysed: hobs, ovens, hoods
- Criteria on which brand judgements are based:
- - commercial: frequency/easy approach with supplier, front staff professionalism
- - service: punctuality in delivering, after sales technical assistance
- - product: price/Quality, aesthetic qualities of The product/design, wide range of products/ models, innovation
- - promotional: Brand fame/advertising, availability of merchandising material
- Strengths and weaknesses of the built-in appliances' Groups and brands in the Netherlands
- Atag/Etna/Pelgrim, BSH Group, Electrolux, Electrolux Group, Indesit, Miele Group, Whirlpool
- Questionnaire used in the survey
- List of the 50 mentioned companies (retailers, manufacturers and others)
Selected companies mentioned:
Atag / Etna / Pelgrim, BSH Group, Electrolux, Electrolux Group, Indesit, Miele Group, Whirlpool.
Share this Market Research