Built-in appliances distribution and brand image in Greece
November 2004, I Ed. , 88 pages
Price (single user license): EUR 4000.00 / US$ 4787.2
for multiple/corporate license prices please contact us
Report Code: AP.3
Copyright: CSIL Milano
Status:available for online purchase and immediate download
For any information please Contact us
This report provides a qualitative and quantitative study of the distribution of built-in appliances in Greece as well as an analysis of the trade satisfaction of the main brands of built-in appliances present in the Greek market.
The research also includes an overview of the Greek kitchen furniture market providing data on the supply and trade of kitchen furniture, consumption, the leading kitchen furniture manufacturers and distribution.Short profiles of the main distributors by type (appliance chains, buying groups, kitchen furniture manufacturers and retailers) are available.
As far as the product is concerned, the report provides a breakdown by type, ranking of main brands as well as reference prices.
The analysis of brand image is based on strong and weak characteristics pointed out for each built-in appliances' brand according to the following criteria: frequency/easy approach with supplier, front staff professionalism, punctuality in delivering, after sales technical assistance, price/quality, aesthetic qualities of the product/design, wide range of products and models, innovation, brand fame/advertising, availability of merchandising material.
Covered brands: AEG, Ariston, Bosch, Brandt, Candy, Elica, Fourlis, Franke, Gaggenau, Korting, Kuppersbusch, Miele, Pitsos, Pyramis, Siemens, Smeg, Teka, Whirlpool, Zanussi.
The research is based on 80 interviews with built-in appliance retailers, built-in appliance wholesalers/importers, buying groups, builders, department stores, do-it-yourself stores, kitchen furniture manufacturers, kitchen furniture retailers, large appliances chains, large furniture chains, associations, media.
Addresses of about 40 companies are also provided.Among the covered products: built-in appliances, kitchen furniture, refrigerators, cooking appliances (hobs, ovens), hoods, dishwashing machines.
Abstract of Table of Contents
- Greece. Macroeconomic data and breakdown of demand by geographical area
- Kitchen furniture market in Greece
- Supply structure, international trade, consumption, distribution channels and market shares of leading kitchen furniture manufacturers
- Built-in appliances market in Greece
- Size of built-in appliances market, breakdown of built-in appliances by product:
- - Hobs, Ovens, Hoods, Dishwashing machines and Refrigerators
- Distribution of built-in-appliances, analysed channels are:
- - wholesalers, Builders, Department stores, Appliance retailers, Appliance Chains, buying groups, Kitchen furniture retailers, Internet
- Image and trade satisfaction of main built-in appliances' brands in Greece
- Main brands' market shares and qualitative judgement (strengths and weaknesses)
- Products analysed: hobs, ovens, hoods, refrigerators, dishwashing machines, washing machines
- Criteria on which brand judgements are based:
- - commercial: frequency/easy approach with supplier, front staff professionalism
- - service: punctuality in delivering, after sales technical assistance
- - product: price/Quality, aesthetic qualities of The product/design, wide range of products/ models, innovation
- - promotional: Brand fame/advertising, availability of merchandising material
- Strengths and weaknesses of the built-in appliances' Groups in Greece
- BSH Group, Electrolux Group, Miele Group
- Strengths and weaknesses of the main built-in appliances brands in Greece
- AEG, Ariston, Bosch, Brandt, Candy, Elica, Fourlis, Franke, Gaggenau, Korting, Kuppersbusch, Miele, Pitsos, Pyramis, Siemens, Smeg, Teka, Whirlpool, Zanussi
- Questionnaire used for the study
- List of the mentioned companies: built-in appliance retailers, built-in appliance wholesalers/importers, buying groups, builders, department stores, kitchen furniture manufacturers, kitchen furniture retailers, large appliances chains, large furniture chains
Selected companies mentioned:
AEG, Ariston, Bosch, Brandt, Candy, Elica, Fourlis, Franke, Gaggenau, Korting, Kuppersbusch, Miele, Pitsos, Pyramis, Siemens, Smeg, Teka, Whirlpool, Zanussi.
Share this Market Research