Built-in appliances distribution and brand image in Belgium
February 2005, I Ed. , 43 pages
Price (single user license): EUR 1500.00 / US$ 1772.55
for multiple/corporate license prices please contact us
Report Code: AP.14
Copyright: CSIL Milano
Status:available for online purchase and immediate download
For any information please Contact us
This report provides a qualitative and quantitative study of the distribution of built-in appliances in Belgium as well as an analysis of the trade satisfaction of the main brands of built-in appliances present in the Belgian market.
The research also includes an overview of the Belgian kitchen furniture market providing data on the supply and trade of kitchen furniture, consumption, the leading kitchen furniture manufacturers and distribution.Distribution flows of built-in appliances (supply and sales) are analysed by customer type (appliances chains, buying groups, kitchen manufacturers, kitchen furniture retailers wholesaler, builders, department stores, appliances retailers, internet).
As far as the products are concerned, the report provides a breakdown by type (hobs, ovens, dishwashers, refrigerators) in a sample of companies, with a ranking of the main brands.
The analysis of brand image is based on strong and weak characteristics pointed out for each built-in appliances' brand according to the following criteria: frequency/easy approach with supplier, front staff professionalism, punctuality in delivering, after sales technical assistance, price/quality, aesthetic qualities of the product/design, wide range of products and models, innovation, brand fame/advertising, availability of merchandising material.
Covered brands: Atag, BSH, Efna, Electrolux, Gorenje, Imperial, Indesit, Miele, Novi, Smeg, Whirlpool.
The research is based on 30 interviews with built-in appliance retailers, built-in appliance wholesalers/importers, buying groups, builders, department stores, do-it-yourself stores, kitchen furniture manufacturers, kitchen furniture retailers, large appliances chains, large furniture chains, associations, media.
Addresses of 30 companies are also provided.Among the covered products: built-in appliances, kitchen furniture, refrigerators, cooking appliances (hobs, ovens), hoods, dishwashing machines.
Abstract of Table of Contents
- Belgium: basic data
- Kitchen furniture market in Belgium:
- - supply structure, International Trade, consumption, distribution channels and market shares of leading Kitchen furniture manufacturers
- Built-in appliances market in Belgium:
- - size of the built-in appliances market, main companies' market shares
- - product breakdown: Hobs, Ovens, Hoods, Dishwashing machines and Refrigerators
- - distribution of built-in-appliances, analysed channels are: appliances Chains, buying groups, Kitchen manufacturers, Kitchen furniture retailers wholesaler, Builders, Department stores, appliances retailers, Internet
- Image and trade satisfaction of main built-in appliances' brands in Belgium:
- - main brands' market shares and qualitative judgement (strengths and weaknesses)
- - products analysed: Hobs, Ovens, Hoods, Refrigerators
- Criteria on which brand judgements are based:
- - commercial: frequency/easy approach with supplier, front staff professionalism
- - service: punctuality in delivering, after sales technical assistance
- - product: price/Quality, aesthetic qualities of The product/design, wide range of products/ models, innovation
- - promotional: Brand fame/advertising, availability of merchandising material
- Strengths and weaknesses of the built-in appliances' Groups and brands in Belgium:
- Atag, BSH, Efna, Electrolux, Gorenje, Imperial, Indesit, Miele, Novi, Smeg, Whirlpool
- - QUESTIONNAIRE used in The SURVEY
- - LIST of The MENTIONED companies
Selected companies mentioned:
Atag, BSH, Efna, Electrolux, Gorenje, Imperial, Indesit, Miele, Novi, Smeg, Whirlpool.
Share this Market Research